Monday, January 13, 2014

Caramel Matcha Green Tea Powder isn't a Match for Me

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



The Caramel Matcha Green Tea Powder has a wonderful aroma! Every time I opened up the baggie in which I stored the sample I'd sit there and smell it.  When Benny caught a whiff he'd get hungry.


I was bummed to discover that the taste paled in comparison to the smell. Each time I had some Matcha I used almond milk. I didn't enjoy the taste at all. It seemed like something was missing but I could never figure out what it was.  Would the tea have tasted better with skim milk instead?


I also had difficulty mixing the Matcha powder. More often than not there were clumps of the powder in my cup. Unmixed the Matcha doesn't have a good flavor. I'm not sure how to describe it other than gross.


Had I enjoyed the flavor as much as the aroma I would've added the Caramel Matcha Green Tea Powder to my arsenal of healthy beverages.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. Always such a bummer when something that smells good turns out not to taste good! :( The worst!-Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh...I've never tried this but it doesn't sound too appealing!!

    Stopping by from SITS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete