I decided to try something different this time around with the Wantable makeup box. I've never been really big on makeup since I was raised by my dad and not my mom. Every once in a while I like to try out new things, hoping to feel a little girly.
When you register for Wantable you answer a survey/quiz for the type of box you're wanting to buy - makeup, accessories, or intimates. You're rating the things that you like or don't like so their stylists can handpick items matching your tastes. Since I never paint my own nails (I do such a crappy job) I selected dislike on the nail polish; everything else was a like. The ship notice came the next day after submitting my order; the whole process took less than a week!
Here is what I received (comments in italics from the manufacturers):
- Lipstick "Saucy" from Manna Kadar. RETAIL $21.00. This high pigment lipstick is not for the timid; layer it on for an attention getting look!
- Peepers Eyeshadow "Rolled Oats" from Darla Makeup. RETAIL $18.00. The ultimate staple for any makeup bag. This light taupe with golden undertones is almost good enough to eat. A great color to wear alone or pair up with other colors to create a great day to night look.
- Angled Foundation Brush from JAPONESQUE. RETAIL $24.50. Conveniently sized for portability, the Travel Angled Foundation Brush is an essential tool for creating a truly flawless foundation finish. Synthetic bristles easily wash clean while maintaining their shape.
- FAKE IT - Alpha Blonde Lashes from Liberty Republic. RETAIL $8.00. Blondes totally have more fun! The lighter color of these lashes may make them look oh-so-natural on even the fairest of women, but they also intensify the look of bright colored mascaras applied on top. 100% sterilized natural human hair. Invisible band. Hand knotted and flared. Included a trial of lash adhesive.
- Dramatic Impact Mascara Blue from Cailyn Cosmetics. RETAIL $15.00. Dramatic Impact Mascara gives you long, lush lashes with full volume thickness, and deep rich pigment.
- Lise Watier Ombre Soufflé Suprême Sample. An exceptionally light creamy mousse texture, combined with the antioxidant, anti-aging properties of our exclusive Labrador Tea extract. Easily applied with the fingertips, its long-lasting formula gives the eyelids an iridescent look.
I wore the lipstick with my Halloween costume; it was the only makeup I had on since I had the mask. I've been carrying around the mascara in my purse, intending to put it on at work but I keep chickening out LOL.
Register today and snag yourself a great package with new makeup to wear to your holiday parties!
Wantable's Social Networks
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.